Oh Baby, you're at 32 weeks and your 3RD trimester is well under way!
Have you picked out your nursing bra yet? Make sure you've stocked up on some great pieces. Don't forget our Mother Tucker nursing tank keeps you nipped and tucked in the all the right places see it here >>
• Enjoy your baby shower. (Hint: Get those thank you notes out of the way as soon as possible!)
• Pack your bag-your baby will be here soon! (maybe sooner than you think!)
• Mark your calendar, your childbirth classes are not to be missed!
• Make spreading the news about baby's arrival easier - create an email/phone tree that includes your pediatrician.
• Baby is soon to be your constant companion so you'll want to have a carrier ready to go.
Got car seat? Now's the time to install it - and properly! (as this is a task that must be done in order for you to leave the hospital with baby.) Check with your local police station, many offer free inspection!
Your baby's layette (a collection of everything from onesies to booties) is probably well on its way - this is a great time to have everything washed (using a gentle detergent) and ready to wear, especially the photo-ready outfit you plan on taking baby home from the hospital in.