Postpartum Luxe Belly Wrap Petite
Our patented Luxe Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap was 10 years in the making and worth the wait! The Luxe provides the ultimate in postpartum compression and support, and is available in two heights to ensure the most customizable compression and an ideal fit for a wide range of body types. The regular wrap is designed for tall and long-waisted frames, while the petite version is best suited for petite and short-waisted silhouettes. The wrap is ultra-thin, breathable, discreet under clothes, and designed with our Stayput™ technology and SecureStretch™ fabric. The Luxe has it all!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Our SecureStretch™ fabric applies targeted compression, which may help:
- Compress and support your belly, waist and hips
- Strengthen core muscles weakened during pregnancy (especially helpful if you have an abdominal separation, also called diastasis recti)
- Promote mobility, helping you get back to your daily activities more quickly
- Ease back pain
- Encourage better posture, especially important during breastfeeding
- Provide comfort after C-section
- Patented design features five levels of targeted compression for the perfect cinch
- Stayput™ Technology helps keep wrap in place
- Two different heights offer complete belly coverage for a range of body types
- Regular: 11" tall in the front and 12" in the back
- Petite: 9" tall in the front and 10" in the back
- Body contouring panels for core and back support
- Dual closures made of bonded microfiber for maximum adjustability
- Arched design helps minimize back bulge
- Luxe Wrap: Fits 10" Luxe Belly Wrap Extender
- Petite Luxe Wrap: Fits standard Belly Wrap Extender
HOW TO WEAR
The ideal fit for your Belly Bandit® Belly Wrap is a snug one, with constant pressure on the belly but without any impact on breathing or circulation. (If discomfort occurs, remove the wrap and consult your healthcare provider.)
Note: The first time you wear your Belly Wrap, it may barely close—that's ok. You want to have the length of Velcro® closure available so you can keep tightening your wrap as you recover and size down.
WHEN TO WEAR
For optimal results, we recommend wearing the Belly Bandit® Luxe Belly Wrap for a minimum of 6-10 weeks after delivery. However, many women find wrapping to be effective long after this initial period. If you’re breastfeeding, the hormone relaxin may stay in your system longer, giving you even more time to benefit from postpartum compression. Some cultures bind up to a year post-delivery! For both c-section and vaginal deliveries please check with your healthcare provider for guidance based on your individual delivery especially if you’re experiencing any post-delivery or postpartum issues.
If you have any concerns about being “too late” for the Belly Bandit Belly Wrap, we encourage you to check out our Mother Tucker® Shapewear Collection. The Mother Tucker line features our Belly Bandit compression technology in tanks, leggings, shorts, and our popular Mother Tucker Corset.
- Hand wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Note: Health Canada limits returns on certain personal care items. Details of these items are available upon request.
Use the Official Belly Bandit ® Calculator