Heating Patch for Menstrual Cramps 3 Pack
Discreet Heating Patches works for up to 12 hours to soothe cramps and provide therapeutic heat, right where you need it most. Our easy-to-use therapeutic heating patches instantly warm to a comforting temperature to soothe cramps, increase blood flow, and relax muscles. Use on the lower abdomen to soothe cramps, or on the lower back to alleviate aches and pains related to menstruation. Adhere patch to the outside of your underwear for on-the-go wear.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Up to 12 hours of heat
- 140°F maximum temperature
- 3 count single-use patches
- Air activated and individually wrapped
- Soothes menstrual pain with therapeutic heat
- Contains Iron Powder, Water, Carbon, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride
- Heat Patch is air activated and will begin warming as soon as the individual plastic wrapper is opened.
- Remove Heating Patch from plastic wrapper and peel off protective backing to expose adhesive.
- Place adhesive side of heat patch over desired area of therapy, on outside of underwear. Do not apply adhesive directly to skin.
- Use caution when applying Heating Patch to delicate fabrics.
- Heating Patch may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature
- Heating Patch is wearable underneath regular clothing. Check Heating Patch frequently to ensure skin is safe and not too warm.
Patch is single use only, do not microwave or attempt to reheat as this could cause Heating Patch to catch fire.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is an undergarment and is not eligible for return or exchange.